Sunday, May 6, 2012

What I have learned with creating a blog

     Creating a blog has been very exciting.  This is actually the second blog that I have created.  I have found them to be very exciting especially if you can get other involved in providing feedback.  The creation process is very easy.  I decided to create this blog concerning autism because I have a passion and desire to work with children of autism.
     Autism is a very sad disease and when a family is faced with autism it can be heartbreaking and a challenge for families.  This blog is designed to help educate family, friends and students about autism and how to deal with children that have been diagnosed with autism.

Cheers,

Edward Smith

1 comment:

  1. While creating my blog, I did not find any challenges other than the fact the blogspot.com site seemed to be very slow. It has been fun creating this blog on autism.

    ReplyDelete